Friday, March 09, 2007

Day off...

Friday's are one of my "official" days off from the church...all of us on staff try to protect our days off (in other words not going in to work, even just to do a few things). I'm guilty of doing this a lot...BUT not today! I'm not even going by the church today...

So what should I do?? I took Bryan to school this morning...I'm now back at the house waiting for the plumbers to come and fix our tub. I've got boat loads that I could do around the house...I've been trying to get my utility garage all set up, making storage shelves, getting the basement cleaned out.

Hmmmm...it's supposed to be a really nice day today...I think I will take advantage of a way cool gift that Holly and family got me as a graduation gift back in December. I've got a season pass to Gibson Bay golf course...I think it's time to start putting it to good use

No comments: