Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I hate being SICK!


Ugghhhh...Sunday night something got inside my body! Ughhhhh...not real sure what is was, but it laid me out all day Monday (literally!) and most of today. Some kind of stomach virus...whatever it was I think I'm on the other side of it.

I hate being sick...I mean I sometimes feel guilty for staying at home when I'm ill-ing, not real sure why...I'm not one that gets sick very often. I was trying to think back to when I had been this sick before. It had to be when we were coming home from Africa in 2005. From London to Chicago I was hurting something awful...and it's not like I was able to lie in the bed because we of course were on the plane. Luckily my seat was right behind the bathroom!

So...today I'm feeling much better. Even ate a little dinner tonight and kept it in! (Sorry for the details) Looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.

What made things worse today was the fact it was like 75 degrees outside! Tomorrow is a NEW day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up taking personal offense at a virus! seriously folks... he was OFFENDED that he was sick! (not that I blame him given the symptoms). glad you are feeling better now. love you

Anonymous said...

Yuk!!!!!!!!Sounds terrible!! I thought Holly and I were going to have to find a nursing home for you and your father-in-law! Glad everyone is feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! There is a bunch of "stuff" going around everywhere. Just make sure you keep your stinking virus out there in Richmond and don't spread it here to Taylorsville! Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! There is a bunch of "stuff" going around everywhere. Just make sure you keep your stinking virus out there in Richmond and don't spread it here to Taylorsville! Ha Ha!