Thursday, March 15, 2007

MARCH MADNESS


It's like Christmas in March! Love me some college basketball...particularly the Louisville Cardinals (who by the way gave Stanford a well deserved BEHIND WHOOPING today). I was hoping to go to the game, being it was at Rupp Arena. But I had some meetings this morning and afternoon...but I did see part of the first half and all the second. Go Cards!

Of course every year our staff does a tournament pick-em' contest...I've got a few dark horses, but ultimately I've got my Cards going to the final game to face Florida. When I filled out my brackets, I originally picked Florida to win in the end. But tonight Bryan convinced me to put Louisville in the win column. He said, "Dad you can't be a true fan unless you have them going all the way!" Spoken like a true Cardinal fan! Made me proud...and I changed my bracket! Go Cards!

No comments: