Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ICHTHUS 2007


This Friday and Saturday my son Bryan and I are going to tackle huge crowds of sweaty, stinky bodies and rock out to many bands at ICHTHUS. I've been going to Ichthus for many years now...I must admit I really don't enjoy it like I used to. The crowds are just too big for me...I have no desire to squirm my way up to the front (like I used to!) to get the "good view". I guess I'm just getting old...I don't know...

Anyhoo...we are going to hang out together...I'm looking forward to hearing some of my favorite bands like Newsboys, Toby Mac, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, etc. Bryan is really into some of the "harder" bands...not me...I find myself souding like my dad when I was a teenager listening to Billy Idol and Prince. It kinda comes back doesn't it!

I'll enjoy the fact that we'll spend some time together as a dad and lad!

No comments: