Saturday, June 30, 2007

Walmart & Waffle House


Thursday night Bryan and I had an impromptu “Dad and Lad” night. Since Bryan’s surgery and recovery he has had LOTS of cards sent his way…in one of them he scored a Wal-Mart gift card that was already burning a hole in his pocket even before he put it there.

So we went to Wal-Mart Thursday night around 8pm…as always it seemed like EVERYBODY was at Wal-Mart that night…I bet we saw 15 people from the church, so we spent some time talking and chatting with folks.

Bryan shopped for a new CD and got an MXPX disc, which is really good! After that we went over to Hastings to browse around…I found a DVD that I’d been looking for. It’s U2’s Vertigo Tour live from Chicago…good stuff…I think they played like four really old songs from back in the day (for U2 fans I’m talking from Boy and October!).

We then started to head home when Bryan suggested some Waffle House. I’m thinking “Waffle House??? Hmmmmm…yea why not, lets make a waffle house memory.” So we pulled in, gobble up some breakfast grub, laughed and made some memories. Even took a few pics of the night.

I love spending time with Bryan…

No comments: