Saturday, September 22, 2007

Broken arm / Green Cast

Last week our son Bryan came home from a friends house all wrapped up in a sling. Apparently they had been skateboarding and Bryan fell...last Friday it was verified that B had broken his arm in two places. He's sporting a rather cool looking lime green cast (I'll post a pic later) and will be wearing it for just a few weeks.

Dang, he's a trooper...this is nothing compared to all that he's went through last year and I think that's helped in deal with this. By the way Bryan's last surgery was back in June...they took "the tube" out and he's been like a new kid since. We get very excited when he...poops! Sorta brings back memories when he was two!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have had a laugh, as it brings back the days of ''my young''....he was in a cast as much per summer as were the days, it seemed at times...each time a bone was being set, I listened to " why does it always have to be me, Mom? '' I know it felt like it was always him..lol....but he was being BOY...and exploring the things around...as I did, climbing the highest tree, to see how far I could see, pushing those pedals as fast as my legs would push, to make the highest bike jump! Yeah...he took after his ole Mom!!
Bryan, I feel for you, honey, and pray that cool weather hurries so it won't ''itch'' so bad!!

Love to all,
Vicki