Sunday, September 30, 2007

Catalyst 2007

This Tuesday afternoon I'm hopping on a plane headed to Atlanta for the Catalyst Conference 2007. It's what they title, a "next generation" leadership conference and I've been really looking forward to this for some time.

There will be some great speakers and general sessions to attend...you can go here to check that part out. They offer a variety of workshops to attend as well...the one that I'm going to is being led my Mark Batterson...I read his book, "In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day" back in April...a really good read focusing on one verse taken from 1 Samuel.

Again, there's a host of other speakes that I'm really looking forward to hearing...I think I'm just looking forward to some spiritual renewal...I need that, more than often and sometimes just getting away and out of a routine helps with that "freshness"...and not having any responsibility other than just listening...oooh that sounds real nice!

No comments: