Monday, September 03, 2007

thou shalt not labor

I love labor day...I like these Monday holidays a lot. Today we are having some good friends over for a cookout...my mom from the Ville is coming as well.

My mom retired back in January of this year and she seems to be loving every minute of it. She's in the process of selling her house and moving into a new place along with my sister and her family.

I really love my family...when you break it all down, that is what really matters the most. I value my family and my time with my family...if you ask my opinion, one of the reasons our world is so out of WHACK today...the breakdown of the family.

Oh yea, I've entered into the Facebook arena of the world. It's been a great way to connect with people...I even had someone send me a message asking if we went to elementary school together! Crazy stuff...you can go here to check out my Facebook.

No comments: