Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Family Force Five


This past Sunday night Holly and I took Bryan and one of his buddies to the Family Force Five concert in Lawrenceburg. This was a late Christmas gift to Bryan...and it was worth the wait.

There were three opening acts that were just okay...pretty loud and difficult to make out lyrics...again they were okay. Holly and I sat in the lounge area while these were going on.

So then Family Force Five came out and rocked the house. They are a very ecliptic band from Atlanta, GA. And talk about LOUD...it was stinking LOUD. Holly thought she wouldn't be able to enjoy them because of how loud it was, but I told her that because she knew the lyrics she would enjoy it all the more no matter how loud it was...I think it's that way for any group you see live. Knowing the lyrics before hand helps!

And the fact that Hollybird knew the lyrics of FFF makes her a super-hippy chick-kind of a gal! I love the blue picture of her...here are some others too.

2 comments:

Bird's Words said...

Yeah, it's wierd that we used the same pic. I guess it's true... after you have been married so long, you start to think alike!
had a great time with you, by the way!

Robo said...

Hey dude,
check out my "baby" brother's "face" on my facebook sight. His name is Mark