Thursday, March 06, 2008

covet your prayers!

In about three hours I'm leaving for Guatemala along with a handful of other folk from our church and a handful of students from EKU. We are going down to do some work at the Prince of Peace girls home. I'm really stoked about going...I love going away on mission trips. The only bummer part of the deal is that I'll be seriously missing my family...I really struggle to leave them. So pray not only for me and our team, but for Holly and Bryan.

If I get the chance I may blog while we are there...if not, I'll see you when we get back (next Friday!)

I'm also kinda bumming because of this huge massive snow storm coming our way...and I won't be here to enjoy it!

2 comments:

Bird's Words said...

I miss you already, but am praying for you all the time! can't wait to hear all about what God is teaching you. And... so far, not much snow here, although it's starting to pick up now. I would take pics, but you took the camera :(
I love you!

Robo said...

Dude, you missed some AWESOME snow up in here.
Looking forward to some pics.
Smiles everyone,smiles :)