Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break week...

It's Spring Break here for Madison County students. I love Spring Break...I'm not taking the whole week off, just two days...but I love it when Bryan is out of school. Things just seem a little relaxed in the Prosser household...Bryan will sleep in some this week (no, he's looking over my shoulder and has informed me that he will be sleeping ALL this week!) We'll stay up a little later at night watching TV and playing some video games. One day this week we'll make a late night run to Waffle House (talk about living it up!) Wednesday night B is having a couple of buddies over...and then Spring Break will come to a close.

I'm loving the weather...it's getting a little warmer and I need that! I don't do cold very well...I need me some warm weather.

No comments: