Monday, March 24, 2008

Quote of the week...

Tonight we went over to visit one of our youth from church who had some surgery today. Emily is a beautiful young lady who is preparing to graduate in a few months...I've known her and her family for almost six years now...it's been awesome to watch her grow in her faith and on top of that she's just a real hoot! She also has a great sense of humor about herself and has always been able to crack me up.

So here's the quote of the week for me...granted she was jacked up on some pain meds, but it was still funny. I asked how she was this morning right before they took her back for surgery...her response:

"You know I had a real sense of peace about things, knowing lots of people were praying...and the Valium seemed to help too!"

Love ya Emmie...holler if you need us for anything!

No comments: