Wednesday, August 06, 2008

15 Years!



August 7th, 1993...I married my best friend in the entire world. We've been through some incredibly crazy adventures since then. Some we welcomed; some we wished we didn't walk through, but in the end our marriage was stronger from it; We anticipate 15 more years of the journey together!

Let me tell you...I love being married to Holly Prosser! We've been on a honeymoon since day one and I pray it never ends. So what's the secret?? Let me pass on three things as to why we have a great marriage:

1. We each have a personal relationship with God and He is in the middle of our
marriage...nuff said!
2. COMMUNICATION! COMMUNICATION! COMMUNICATION! oh yea...COMMUNICATION!
3. Philippians 2:1-5

Tonight Holly and I are going to the Melting Pot...we went there last anniversary. A very quaint place to sit, talk, eat and think about 15 years of marriage.

6 comments:

Bird's Words said...

It was 1993 actually, but who's counting?
I love being your wife!!

+ Alan said...

Congratulations guys. Good stuff. Nice lookin' basement too. ;)

Robo said...

Great to know that some things in this world are still sacred.......like marriage.
Way to set the example !

Love you guys!

Bird's Words said...

ahhhh.. you changed it. how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!! What a blessing to have you both in our lives.

Ryno said...

Sweet! You guys rock.