Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend plans


I love me some Labor Day! Here's my run down of what's taken/taking place...

FRIDAY
-Worked a few hours in the morning (the "to do"list wasn't quite finished)
-Played 18 holes with my former yute minister, Kerry Jones. DANG, he's a great golfer...HE shot a 74! I won't tell you what I shot...I did score a birdie on #15!
-Took Bryan to the in-laws...munched down on a huge dinner! Thanks Joann!
-Came home last night late

SATURDAY

-Working on the basement bathroom floor. My bro-in-law is coming down along with mom and the rest of the fam.
-Watching college football WOO-HOO!

SUNDAY

-Worship in the morning
-"The" game...CARDS vs the cats...3:30pm on the big screen (come on over and watch!)

MONDAY
-Haven't planned that far ahead yet...but it won't involve a lot of laboring!

No comments: