Saturday, October 18, 2008

Whoa Nelly!


Whew what a busy week it's been...very stoked about a "free" Saturday (a free Saturday means no schedule to keep, no big responsibilities, etc.)

As I mentioned a few posts ago, our pastor is on sabbatical...week two is almost to a close! That has increased my responsibility at church a few more things on my plate, but overall it's been good. I will say this, I've always held a high respect for senior pastors...after two weeks in his role, that respect goes up about a 1000%!

So back to today! Saturday and no schedule...here's been the lay out:
-Slept in til 8:30am...very nice!
-Holly and I had a breakfast date at Cracker Barrel.
-Went by church to drop some things off for tomorrow morning.
-Got a haircut...was getting a little shaggy for me.
-Got the truck washed...
-Came home and cleaned the inside of the truck and listened to Bryan bang on the drums...dang, he can play!
-Watching Louisville play Mid Tenn...it's halftime and the Cards are down 3.

Tonight...hmmmm...some video games with Bryan, look over "the sermon" for tomorrow, maybe a little reading.

My kind of a weekend!

1 comment:

Robo said...

Can't wait to come down and hear you preach Da Word