Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daddy/Daughter Dance

Last Saturday night me and Ellie went to the Daddy/Daughter Dance at Trinity Christian School in Lexington. She wore a beautiful black and red dress...I even broke out in a suit and tie...after all this was a dance.

We had a great time together...she soaked up every bit as it looked very princess like with all the decorations and lights. Ellie loves watching princess movies as I too have learned to enjoy! She loves to mimic some of the princesses...even down to how they dance. She did that at the dance...holding her little dress to the side and instructing me exactly how to hold my hand. It was a sweet moment that I'll never forget.

We did all the basic dances to songs that you would expect to hear. The YMCA, You make me want to Shout song, even did the hokey pokey!

We sipped on lemonade and ate little cakes together. It was a very memorable night with my girl.

2 comments:

Mel said...

So Sweet! She'll remember that forever! :)

Jo Ann said...

What a precious memory for both of you!!!