Monday, February 28, 2011

My little boy is 3 and 3/4's today


How is this so? He was born February 29th, 1996. Yep, a Leap Day baby! Early when Bryan was old enough to rememeber celebrating his birthday, he didn't like the fact that he wouldn't always have a exact day to celebrate...just every four years.

But as he got older...he began to dig this.

I've always told him that he could drive when he was four.

At four-and-a-half he would be "legal" and be able to vote.

When he is five-and-a-quarter he would be considered an "adult."

At age of six...he might even be married! Maybe!

Anyhoo...today, he's unofficially 15...my little boy is 15!!

His gift from his mom and I...two tickets to go see RUSH in concert during Spring Break at the KFC Yum Center. And yes, one of those tickets is for me. This will be a pretty cool dad and lad night.

Love you Beezer! You make me proud just because you're our son!

No comments: