Thursday, December 29, 2005

Bond...James Bond

This week on Spike TV they are having eight days of James Bond flicks. I think I've watched four of them so far in their entirety. Last night I was up until 2:30am watching "Diamonds are Forever" an older Bond flick, but I couldn't turn it off...I was enthralled!

So here's a bit of a poll that you can take part in. If you are a James Bond fan, what is your favorite Bond movie? And who is your favorite actor who portrays 007?

For me...I grew up watching Bond during the Roger Moore era. He was smoooooth! Although Pierce Bronson has done a great job...I still am a Roger Moore fan. Too bad Pierce is not coming back! Alright...my favorite flick has got to be "A View to a Kill." It came out in 1985 and was very well done in my opinion. The villan was Max Zorin played by Christopher Walken (need more cow bell!). His side kick in crime was May Day portrayed by Grace Jones (weird and whacked chick!)


Alright that's my favorite, how about you? Favorite Bond flick and favorite actor who portrays Bond.

**If anyone comments that Timothy Dalton was the best Bond...Jaws will be coming to your house to smack you around a bit.

**When I mention Jaws and you think of the shark, then Oddjob will also be coming to your house when Jaws is finished with you.

**If you aren't sure who Oddjob is...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And yet I am further confused by the fact that you make the time to develop, create, import graphics and pics and design trivia for this blog - I love you dude but this is weird. I am a little concerned that I am even responding to this as I fear it may be contagious. I have this image in my head of you up at 2:30 a.m. blogging. Good to have had lunch with you - enjoyed it lots. Visit us sometime - perhaps bring the family down and spend a Saturday night with us...Oh - and Geron - since I believe you to be a huge Semi-Daily What Up Fan I'll allow me to say hey to you and Lydia -

Anonymous said...

yes - I know there is a typo in my post - I am not a pro - I just wanted to point it out before Geron chewed my up and spit me out.

Jeff Prosser said...

weird? whatch you talkin' about willis? may oddjob or jaws await you!

Geron Brown said...

my fav is moonraker with roger moore. which ed would that be?

Anonymous said...

you guys need to stop talking on here and just call each other!