Friday, July 14, 2006

Getting away tomorrow

Tonight me and the fam are driving to Louisville and then in the morning we are flying out for Florida. Ever since my dad died back in August of 2000, my mom has desired that we all vacation together...and what a time we have with mom and my sister's family (8 of us in all). Here's a break down of the schedule for the week:

-wake up (no specific time, just whenever you wake up)
-roll out to the pool...then roll out to the beach...then come back to the pool
-while we are at the pool/ocean we decide where to eat dinner that night
-eat dinner
-maybe some putt putt golf, go up to the Clearwater pier, etc.
-play rummy at the condo
-then go to bed and start do the same the next day

I'm planning on doing a little more reading on the beach and of course I'll be building several sand castles...I love building sand castles.

Anyhoo...no blogging will go on until we get back...talk to you then!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Have fun and be sure to take Holly out for a romantic walk on the beach one night!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lydia!!!! That's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

So...how was your walk? Did you notice the couple who was on a blanket to your left? Ha Ha! I think maybe they made a memory that night.