Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday, Christmas Trees and Ollies


I love Saturdays like today. Holly and I had a breakfast date together at Cracker Barrel, we then traveled over to Winchester to drop off 'da deer' to get him all processed so we could start snacking on him. We got home and decided to put the Christmas tree up and we got an early start. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas...the whole back-to-back holiday celebration is something I have always loved...just some really great family time, reflecting on the past year, etc.

Here in about 30 minutes we are going to watch the Cards play some football...South Florida, at South Florida...it could be really ugly!

By the way our son Bryan has been shredding up the skateboard stuff...notice I'm using some of the hip skateboarding lingo! (I still got it in me!) After he got his cast off several weeks ago, he's been non-stop on his board. Here are a few pics that we took tonight...I love my son...he's pretty awesome.


No comments: