Wednesday, November 21, 2007

T-day is coming


Tomorrow morning we'll pack up the truck and head to the Ville for some Thanksgiving time with my family. It's a long time tradition to have T-Day celebration at my mom's house, we've been doing it for years. Sadly, this is the last one that we will share in her present home. Mom along with my sis and her family have been building a new home and should be moving in sometime soon. So this will be the last T-day at 3816 Baymeadow Dr. (that's kinda sad to think about!)

Here's the low down of the day tomorrow:
-Eat breakfast with Holly's parents in Lexington (Cracker Barrel)
-Go to Louisville
-Catch up with all my uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.
-Eat gobs of food
-Watch some football
-Eat more food
-Play some guitar with uncles and cousins (bluegrass??)
-Eat more food
-Play our annual rummy game (we're playing for the mouse!)
-Eat food while we are playing!
-Go to bed...

Tough day I know...but I'll do my best to survive!

No comments: