Thursday, November 08, 2007

to the hunt!



I'm preparing to hit the road this morning and head towards the western part of the state. My first stop will be at Hillvue Heights in Bowling Green. There I'll be hanging out with a dear ole friend Jamie Ward...just spending some time picking his brain a bit. Jamie is on staff there at Hillvue...their church is doing some really innovated ideas to reach people for Christ. I've been looking forward to getting up with him and again, just picking his brain.

Tonight I'll be watching the UL / West Virginia game...ought to be a doozy! It's in Morgantown, so that alone will be tough. The Cards are coming off a bye week, so hopefully they'll be fresh and pumped. After the Cards beat WVA last year, I'm sure they'll be out for some blood.

Friday morning officially begins some off time...more important it's about some serious deer hunting. I'll be with my father-n-law and a handful of other fellas. It's nothing but hunting, eating, playing cards...in that order for about 5-6 days. I hope I can bag a monstrous BUCK. That's always the plan...if I don't see any bucks by Tuesday...look out Bambi!

No blogging will occur until I return...I'll try to take some pics so you can capture the moment with me while sitting in a tree stand.

No comments: