Tuesday, June 17, 2008

VBS / Powerlab


This week is VBS at our church. I really do enjoy VBS...although for several years our family vacation seemed to always fall on VBS week, hmmmmm...how convenient!

The theme for the week is POWER LAB and my role is with the drama. I'm playing the role of Professor Newton along with a buddy who is Professor Albert...we do a short skit each night to help kick things off.

We've had a lot of fun gearing up for it...we've got some pretty cool costumes as well, kinda reminds me of Doc Brown in "Back to the Future." Matter fact, that's my inspiration to get into 'character'...my buddy John uses Beakman from Beakman's World to find his.

I'll try and post a pic sometime this week of us in action...we've got hundreds of kiddos all over the church this week...and they are all learning about Jesus! Pretty cool stuff!

KUDOS AND PROPS to our children's ministry leadership!!

No comments: