Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas did not come early...dag-gummit


I'm a huge Louisville Cardinal basketball and football fan. Growing up in Louisville I have many great memories with my dad either going to the games or watching them on tv.

Today the Louisville Cardinals got SMOKED by the Wildcats of Kentucky. The Cards just couldn't get it going...I was afraid after the Cards played so many "cup cake university" teams, that they wouldn't be ready for the Cats. This was the Cards first away game and in all places, Rupp Arena, a very tough place to win. But no excuses here, the Cats simply outplayed them.

Tomorrow I'll get ribbed by many friends at church...bummer, I was ready to wear my bright red sweater too! Oh well...I'll still remain a Cardinal fan and I won't be asking for coach Petino's head because of this loss (like most UK fans do when the cats lose!) Go Cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!

GO CATS!!!