Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dad and Lad Night



Tonight my son Bryan and I took part in what we call a "Dad and Lad" night. We've been "dad and ladding" for several years now. A typical night usually involves food...tonight we went to one of our favorite places, Moe's. (WELCOME TO MOE'S!!!) Following a great dinner we headed to by far our favorite hang out spot, Barnes and Noble. Bryan and I are bookstore geeks! We love checking out different kinds of books and music. Tonight Bryan was looking up books about Japan...he's fascinated with the Japan culture! He can even speak a little Japaneese!

I love my son...he's my legacy, we have such a great time together. I would encourage any dad who may be reading this to strive to be a Godly dad. No matter what goes on in my day and how busy I may get, I want to always give my best time to my family. That's my first ministry...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you and your incredible wife and your lad!!!! IF Bryan's so fascinated with Japanese right now, you should bring him down to Chatt! WE've just got a new Japanese restaurant--YUMMY!! Have fun BLogging!!