Thursday, December 22, 2005

Look out Emeril!


My son Bryan wants to be a chef one day. That's been his 'dream' the past couple of years. Already he helps with some of the cooking responsibilities in the Prosser household...his specialty is making eggs and smoothies. Tomorrow our house will be smelling good, as we will be getting ready for a great feast with my family. In preparation of this time we figured Bryan could open up one of his gifts...he's looking sharp in his new chef hat and apron. So one day, be on the lookout on the Food Channel...you just might see Bryan.

4 comments:

Geron Brown said...

I hear fudge is one of his specialties

Jeff Prosser said...

Hey Geron, this is Bryan...I really miss you, come back and visit!

Anonymous said...

Is that the cutest chef in Richmond, or what?!

He should start a blog!

Merry Christmas to all the Prossers!!

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
Have you had a chance yet to fix some recipes from your smoothies book we got for you? I can't wait to see you guys again so we can sample some of your specialties!
My personal request is something with stawberries and bananas!