Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Paybacks!

Being a youth minister is an adventure...never a dull moment! There are highlights galore and memories that will definitley last a life time. One of the "things" that goes along with youth ministry is the occasional pranking of either your vehicle or house (or both!) To say the least I've spent many a mornings unwrapping my car from Christmas paper, pulling several hundred forks from my yard, picked up over 300 plastic easter eggs, etc. you get the idea.

One particular youth, who has since graduated, has trashed my truck more times than I like to count...the most recent was just a few weeks ago. And this time he even got Holly's car! MISTAKE!!

So late last night, with the help of a few friends...revenge took place. I'll let the pictures do the talking! Love ya Chris!



3 comments:

+ Alan said...

Dude! You are hard core! ha!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! That is GREAT

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! What are you gonna do to Jessie Russell?