Thursday, February 15, 2007

Exclusive rare photo


Last Saturday night something rare happened...not just rare, but odd even. My good friend Greg Powell gave me his UK vs. Florida tickets (he couldn't go), but the only stipulation was I had to wear this blue piece of clothing.

Now understand I grew up in Louisville and have ALWAYS been a Cardinal fan. I like the Cats, but not to the point that I have UK apparel...that would be too overboard. But for my friend Greg, I wore this blue UK pullover...it was cold outside so at least it kept me warm.

My other buddy Jon Barron went with me to the game, and what a game it was...and yes I did cheer for the Cats. But it was sorta hot in Rupp Arena, I mean there were like 24,000+ fans there...so the UK pullover came off from the get go.

It was a great night of basketball...experienced some very passionate UK fans...or should I say scary passionate fans! The Cats fell short because they couldn't hit the three or shoot free throws...but what a good time...except for this strange rash that I got all over my upper body...had to be that pullover.

Thanks Greg for the tickets!

No comments: