Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl


Watched the Super Bowl last night...our youth ministry had a "Super Bowl Bash", great turnout, lots of food (20 pizzas were GONE in 15 minutes!!), and lots of football. I was pulling for da Bears, but really didn't care who won...I thought Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith were two class acts. Did you see the USA Today on Friday? Sports page? Very back? An entire add was taken out by both coaches to share what was really important to them, other than football...very cool! I'll try to find and post it sometime this week.

If you missed any of the commercials, you can go here and check them out. Let me know what your favorite one was!

Until next year! Go Steelers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too watched the Super Bowl... but in my pj's on my BIG TV! (smile)
Those coaches are class acts... good stuff! Way to go Colts!