Saturday, February 17, 2007

Snow Daze...


Got some snow today...finally! It seemed like all we ever got around here was a threat of snow, but not today. I think about 2 inches fell! So Bryan and I took advantage of the snow and our new backyard that has a serious snow hill. I took my first run down on the plastic sled...going pretty fast...hit a rock and I think I've bruised my tail bone! Dang, it hurt...still does. Kinda hard to sit down. Oh yea, the sled sorta got a crack in it as well!

Of course after hitting the rock and spending a little time moaning in pain at the bottom of the hill...rolling around in the snow...my son, my boy, my legacy, who was obviously concerned for his dad's well being asked the question..."Is the sled okay?" Love ya buddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you look really close, you can see the crack in the sled! If you look REALLY close, you can see the crack in other places too...... JUST KIDDING!