Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Karate Kid strikes again...

Last Saturday my son did it...he became an official BLUE BELT in his Aikido class. He's been taking aikido for sometime now and has really stuck with it, really faithful and really good.

So here are a few pics of the testing...along with a group shot at all of those who recieved their blue belts. The guy in the middle is my good friend Ron Boyd. You can go here to check out his website...and believe me, this guy is the real deal, I mean like Steven Segal stuff!

I'm very proud of my son for this accomplishment, just as long as he doesn't try to put the "mojo" on me! Remember buddy, dad will always be able to take you! Love ya!

Next up...Green Belt!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRYAN: PAPA AND I ARE ALSO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! GREAT JOB!! KEEP IT UP AND WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.