Friday, May 11, 2007

My day off...


It's been a busy week here in the metropolis of Richmond...the first part of the week our staff got away for a retreat up in Indiana. A great time together doing some planning and visioning about the future of FBC.

Today I was off...Friday is slated as my normal day off, sometimes things come up and we may work from time to time. But not today...me and my buddy Bart Bowman went out and hit Gibson Bay for some golf. I've said before in previous post, I love golfing...not a great golfer, but I have fun.

It was a bit hot/humid today, but a good one. Bart is a good golfer and typically when I play with someone of a different caliber; it brings my better game out. I was pleased with the score card today...I had many pars and even one bird!

Next week is the 12 Annual JP Invitational...it's a weekend of golf with some church and college buddies. Usually we go to a state park, but this year I'm trying something different. A JP Invitational Trail...we are going to play five different courses in three days! I'll take some pics...

No comments: