Thursday, May 03, 2007

Reader's Corner...


I'm a reader of some sorts...I'll go in spurts throughout the year with my reading habits. I think I've got about three books going right now and have vowed not to start anymore until these are finished.

One that I've been focusing on most of my reading time has been Mark Batterson's book, "In a pit with a Lion on a snowy day." Mark is a pastor in Washington DC...National Community Church.

In a nutshell the book is all about what we do with opportunity in our lives. Do we thrive on adventure in life or do we walk through life in a "ho-hum" state. It's been a really challenging read. I've read the majority of this book at our local Starbucks...nothing quite like getting a caramel macchiato and reading.

What books have you been reading?? I'm always looking for some good recommendations...but if course I won't start anything new until I've finished these three!

Still got some exciting news to share with you…I’ll wait until Monday to do so!

No comments: