Friday, January 18, 2008

BUSY week & American Idol

Ever have one of those weeks where at the beginning you have it all mapped out...you have your "to-do" list for each day, each tasks is very important?? The the week begins and your list of "to-do's" is never touched?? That was this week! A very good week, but busy with other things than my list. Oh well...the list will carry over to next week!

A new note...

Anybody watching American Idol?? Of course my favorite time of the show are the auditions, which usually go for a few weeks. We laughed HARD Tuesday and Wednesday...here's my absolute favorite so far!

2 comments:

+ Alan said...

Oh my gosh, what was his name, Reanaldo? That was classic. I'm glad they weren't mean to him. ha! And I'm not sure if I've ever seen them have to get somebody out of the room using Security as many times. Good Lord.

Ryno said...

Nice. I did not get a chance to watch the first two episodes. i guess I need to get a DVR or TIVO?