Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year


I know it's January 3rd, the new year has already taken off...but I've been just a wee bit busy and really not in the blogging mood (blogger's block??)

Today is the first day back to school for Bryan after the Christmas break...actually they were to start back yesterday, but some snow actually fell Tuesday night and shut things down on Wednesday. So it was nice to have one more day off with B.

We didn't have a real eventful new years...we went to some dear friends of ours, Mike and Sherri Eckler's...played some Cranium and cards...had a little toast at midnight, went home.

Tuesday night Holly, B and I were playing some cards around 9:30pm...and dang if I began to have some chest pains. Wasn't sure what to think about them at first...Holly could tell something was wrong. Nothing really huge, but it was definitely uncomfortable. So we took a trip over to the ER to get it checked out...all test came back negative. So this afternoon I'm going to go and see a cardiologist to find out what the deal is. I'd appreciate any and all prayers...I'll keep ya posted.

Happy New Year!

No comments: