Thursday, January 03, 2008

Everything's Okay & Randomness

Went to a cardiologist in Lexington this afternoon...after an EKG, Stress test, etc. they concluded that I do have a heart and that nothing is wrong with it. Still don't know why I had the chest pains...but better to err on the side of safety. My dad died of a heart attack back in 2000, so anytime anything 'heart' related comes up...get it checked out!

Here's some randomness...

-We had some snow on Tuesday night, so Bryan has been taking advantage of it as much as he can. Here's a few shots of him in the backyard on his "make shift" snowboard (an old skateboard without wheels). I'm hoping we'll catch more snow this winter, it's been a LONG time since we've seen anything serious.



-Last week I drove out to Russellville (past Bowling Green) to pick up our newest addition to the Prosser household. They did a nice job I think...still kinda odd getting used to a dead animal on the wall.

No comments: