Saturday, January 05, 2008

Friday Fam Night

Last night was a "Friday Fam Night." Here's how it played out...

-I cooked a scrumptious chicken dinner on the grill, very healthy, very good!
-We hopped in the truck and headed for Lexington...Hamburg area.
-Over Christmas I scored a $100 Best Buy card at our staff Christmas party...I love Best Buy.
-Bought a Interface for my iPod...so I can play it without a transmitter in my truck. The only problem is, I don't have my techy, suave installer friend (G-ron)to help put it in...I'll try on my own I guess.
-Went to Petsmart to look at cats, dogs, hamsters and other rodents.
-Went to Target for a few things...
-Then we had about 50 minutes to kill before our movie began, so we went to McDonalds for a drink.
-Saw the movie "I am Legend." I like Will Smith...loved the trailers to this movie, but it was just 'okay'...not bad, but not an academy award winner.
-Came home...went to bed!

2 comments:

Bird's Words said...

I agree with everything except the movie. It STUNK!

Geron Brown said...

i got an ipod for birfday, and an ipod dock alarm clock for christmas