Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Star Wars Week


Last week Holly suggested, "Hey why don't we watch all the Star Wars movies...one through six!" I was like...for real?? And then my love for Holly went up several more notches! She's a Star Wars chick! WOW!

So last week we started...we are up to Star Wars: A New Hope, about half way through. Oh and it's good stuff...the story never gets old to me. So we have two more left after we finish #4.

In my opinion the original three whoop up all over the "new ones"...especially in the acting. Favorite character?? Hands down Han Solo! Favorite line?? Too many to list Favorite Villan?? Bobba Fett Favorite of all the movies?? A New Hope

Our next movie marathon?? We're thinking Harry Potter...I love that Ron Weasley!

2 comments:

Bird's Words said...

I'm a Potter chic too!!

Robo said...

You married good Jeff,
you married good (shed tear)