Sunday, September 21, 2008

US wins!


Awesome weekend of Ryder Cup! I thoroughly enjoyed every hole I watched...makes me want to go out and whack some golf balls. Oh wait...that's what I'm doing the next two days! It's the KBC Ministers Golf Tournament at Cherry Blossom golf course (G-Town). Yep, the next two days will be golf, some eating, hanging with some mentors, and more golf!

And just for the record...those who think, "Man you minister's got it made! What a schedule you keep, blah, blah, blah..." Phooey on you...you need times like this or you get all stale inside and out! :)

2 comments:

Bird's Words said...

amen to that! You enjoy every hole out there for the next 2 days.. And remember.. my deal sticks..:)

love you..

Brad Burns said...

Hey man,
I talked to Kerry about the golf tourney at Cherry Blossom. He said he won the thing. I asked him if we was now going to retire and just hit the honorary first tee shot each year. Hope you had a great time. I'll be there next year for sure.

By the way, I was at Friday's Ryder Cup matches. Awesome.

Talk to you later.

Brad