Wednesday, December 17, 2008

6 x 6 = Birthday Bird


So yesterday was Hollybird's 36th birthday...36! We had such a great time celebrating...I know Holly posted some pics and stories on her blog here...but I'm telling ya, I've got one incredible best friend for life.

For those readers who are married...is your spouse your best friend? your soul mate? your lover? The one that you love being with and when you're not you feel a little bit empty? Well...that's my wife to me. I love her like no other...I might even break out in a song...or a rap!

We started off at PF Chang's (can you say Kung Pow Chicken?) mmmmmmmm....then we took off to the Kentucky Horse Park and the Southern Lights. Cool light displays and cool model train displays. There's one train display that we saw last year that was back again...we sat in front of this one playing "I spy..." It was a display that just made you feel good on the inside...all happy and stuff.

Good times were had...Happy B-Day my beloved Hollybird...looking forward to at least 36 more!

3 comments:

Jo Ann said...

OUR DAUGHTER IS A BLESSED LADY AND OUR SON-IN-LAW IS A BLESSED MAN!!!!

Robo said...

Without Kim I would be an absolute looser . I honestly don't know where I would be if she wasn't in my life and in my opinion God has a great sense of humor . Have you seen me and Kim together ? Who would have thought that He would put someone like her with ME ?!
You are blessed beyond belief brother.

Bird's Words said...

I'm loving the "bonus years" with you Jeff. I'm glad I got to stick around for them....

I love you. Thanks for the great birthday. You made it really special.

Bird