Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Worship is from the heart


Yesterday while I was putting away all the Christmas stuff I put worship tunes on...in particular the Promise Keepers Unleashed 07. Wow...good stuff...beyond good!

There is something that is so powerful when we worship God...and for all those who are debtors about what's the "correct/reverent" way of worship, style of music, etc...doesn't matter because it's not the music...it's the words. Now 95% of the songs that I had playing were straight from scripture, so even better!

I am so tired and I think the church itself is tired of the "debates" of preference and style...if you are a worship leader it has EVERYTHING to do with your heart attitude as you lead, so lead in that manner.

If life is kinda stinking for you right now...I've found one of the ways to battle that is through worship. Throw in your favorite worship cd and sing your lungs out...not sure what music?? Here are a few of my favs...
-Anything Chris Tomlin
-Promise Keeper stuff
-Newsboys (Adoration Worship Disc)
-Any of the Passion CD's are great and have lots of variety

Try it out...in my book it's one of the weapons that we use when we are in the midst of spiritual warfare. Remember it's your heart attitude...

No comments: