Saturday, December 06, 2008

We've got a toilet...


We had one to begin with, actually two...but now we have "access" in the basement. After working for several months on the basement, I got really burned out...so the bathroom was put on hold. But this morning my neighbor and I got the toilet and sink all hooked up...even had a ceremonial flushing...not with anything in it, just a practice/test...you get the picture right?

Anyhow...she's all hooked up and ready to go when you have to go. So feel free to come by sometime for a visit...maybe even go down to the basement and take care of some biz-ness.

Enjoy the pics...

4 comments:

Chris said...

Please tell me that isn't PANDA I see on the back of the toilet

Robo said...

Hey, where's the magazine rack or the telephone or the gaming system ?!?

Jo Ann said...

LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!

Jeff Prosser said...

Hey Chris...no PANDA here...we are heeding your wisdom on that one!