Wednesday, December 03, 2008

R&R&W part 2

Day two of a few days off...started out this morning much like yesterday. Took Bryan to school, came home drank some coffee (different cup!). Yesterday I did get several "projects" done around the house.
-Painted and primed some doors in the basement
-Strung Christmas lights on the roof (had a Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation moment when I almost fell off the roof...didn't tell Holly, ooppps are you reading this Bird??)
-Took in some reading...
-Played a little NCAA College Football on the 360.

Today...

-Little reading of books and blogs
-Caulk and seal the basement bathroom
-Paint the primed doors
-I might go up to Lexington for lunch...maybe go to Barnes & Noble??
-Pick Bryan up from school...

3 comments:

Bird's Words said...

I was praying while you were on that roof, so I had no worries. The lights look wonderful, by the way.
And a HUGE thank you to you for bringing me lunch today. Seeing your face in that office made my whole day!
Glad you enjoyed your days off...

Robo said...

You deserve days off every now again .
"You work hard for the money !"
I know that's not why you do what you do, but I couldn't pass up the timing of a Diana Ross refrence ;)

Love your new picture by the way .

Jo Ann said...

HEY, JEFF, YOU LOOK LIKE THE CAT THAT SWALLOWED THE RAT!!! I'M GLAD I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE ON THE ROOF BECAUSE I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THE DAY THAT LLOYD FELL OFF OURS.....REMEMBER????