Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008 Part 2


Thursday morning we packed our sled and headed up to the Ville for a few days to celebrate Christmas with Holly's side of the family. For two days it was nothing but celebrating with each other...lots of food...lots of laughing and lots of remembering.

We hold the tradition of gathering in the living room around in a circle, gifts all stacked up...and then ready, set, go! Papers are flying! I have some of the greatest in-laws in the world...you guys always bless us! We can't thank you enough!

Then it was dinner time! And my oh my do we have dinner! I'm talking a serious spread of just about anything you could imagine. Of course we prayed before hand to give thanks...and as long as I've known Holly and her brother Chris...they can't make it through the prayer without laughing. Cracks me up...when we went to bow our heads I looked up to watch Chris (so did my niece Kristin...we were praying with our eyes open!) And sure enough it happened...a little snicker is all it took...

Another tradition that we hold is an annual poker game. We take our poker serious in the Johnson/Prosser families...so we spent several hours throwing the cards around. What a day...

See the pics below...it's all good stuff! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Bird's Words said...

I can't help the laughter. But Chris started it!

Jo Ann said...

All of you make our Christmas so special. Many times throughout the year we just marvel at how God has blessed us with four wonderful kids and 2 (soon to be 3) precious grandchildren. We are soooooo thankful for all of you. EVEN (AND ESPECIALLY) THE LAUGHTER!!!!

Chris said...

Would you care to donate to the inaguration fund? Jus 20 dolla.

Robo said...

I like the mice on a plate .
"Chocolate babies ?"

Jeff Prosser said...

the chocolate mice remind me of the clone wars when all the clone droids were lined up...ha