Tuesday, December 02, 2008

R&R&W


This past Sunday was our pastors first Sunday back after an eight week sabbatical. I must say it was a bit different being a listener instead of the "preacher." I'm glad he is back...my respect for him has always been high...it is now even higher!

So it's Tuesday morning...I decided to take a couple of vacation days (today and tomorrow)...and dang if it hasn't been nice (and it's only 9am!) So here's the agenda for today:

-Took Bryan to school this morning (he was hoping for a snow day!)
-Went to Lowe's to pick up a few things for the work part of the R&R&W
-Came home and made a pot of Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend coffee and I'm drinking it in my favorite coffee cup (The Frog Pond cup...see pic!)
-Spent some time in the word...been going through Life Lessons with Max Lucado and the book of John.
-Blogging...
Rest of the day...
-Finishing up some work in the basement (paint a few doors, touch ups, etc.)
-I might go and hang some Christmas lights outside...man it's cold!
-Maybe take a nap...

And that's just today...tomorrow??? Hmmmmm...not sure yet...I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Bird's Words said...

I came home to a clean house, laundry all done, lights up outside, and lit candles.... you should stay home more often!!