Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of 2008


Alright this is it...the last post for 2008. Of my three + years of blogging more posting has come from 08'. Not sure why...I have, what I think is the most random blog ever...a hodgepodge of everything and anything...sometimes some meat most times there is not.

I looked back at last year's resolutions that I made...you can go here to see them. Here's a recap of how they turned out:

-TodavĂ­a estamos trabajando en esto! No puso suficiente tiempo en este. (Still working on this one! Didn't put enough time into this one.)
-Lot's of memories were made in 2008 with my family!
-Still striving to live life on the offense...getting better...
-Read about 13 books this year...have about 3 started now...
-Yep, started running back in September...been secretly training for the mini-marathon in April 2008!
-The whole shooting a 79 on the golf course??? Hmmm...not quite...didn't play as much as I like, more time was spent on the basement this year.
-Praying that Ellie will be home soon...I'll blog more later about this one! Things have really progressed!
-I've tried to more community minded in showing folks the love and grace of Jesus Christ. Really want to see our church continue to do this...have some other ideas about how we can do this and get outside those church walls. Been reading about how other communities have done some really outside the box things.

There you go...a quick recap! Sometime over the weekend I'll set out some new goals...some BIG time goals for 2009!

How about you? Was 2008 all that you wanted? Were you stretched and grown?

No comments: