Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


It's all about the ultimate, greatest gift ever given...the Creator of the Universe desired to know you, so He sent His Son Jesus to make that happen. It's a free gift...no need to take it back...it's a gift that will turn your life upside down...it's a gift you need to have. If you are reading this blog and would like to know more about this relationship that you can have with God...comment below and lets talk...I'd love to share how my life has and continues to change everyday. Thank you God for Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi Prosser Family!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! It is about over, but the wonderful time has been truly a blessing. Tried to blog to Holly's page but not working for me to log in for some reason.

I continue to pray that Ellie will hurry & get her behind home...next year will be such another new time in your lives. I can't wait to read of them.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

VICKI